Medicine Overview of Inlyta Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Rash, Breathing difficulty, Joint pain, Difficulty in speaking, Decreased level of thyroid hormones, Pain in extremity, Haemorrhage, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Dry skin, Diarrhoea, Increased blood pressure, Decreased appetite, Cough, Altered taste, Hand-foot syndrome, Constipation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Protein in urine.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Inlyta 5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Inlyta 5mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Inlyta Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have gastrointestinal infection, ulcer, or undergone gastrointestinal surgeries.
- Discontinue the use of axitinib, 24 hours prior to a scheduled surgery.
- Your blood pressure, liver function and thyroid function will be monitored before and during axitinib treatment.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to Axitinib or any of its ingredients.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from bleeding problems, severe stomach pain that lasts longer, fits, changes in vision, excessive tiredness, swelling of the abdomen, legs or ankles, shortness of breath, or protruding neck veins.
Inlyta Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Inlyta 5mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Inlyta 5mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Inlyta 5mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or
decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Inlyta 5mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney dis
ease. No dose adjustment of Inlyta 5mg Tablet is recommended.
Inlyta 5mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Inlyta 5mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Limited information is available on the use of Inlyta 5mg Tablet in patients with the severe liver disease.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Inlyta 5mg Tablet: SVH, SJP, PNT, MPC, RHW, MOM, RSS, SHM, SHD, HRV, MSD, HMP, SAT, DPL, JVN, PPR, AYU, BMJ, RUS, INC, LHA, JVO, RHL, SWA, 9T9, DPP, DLP, HGI, AAY, HIP, MAK, IAD, SDM, AGT, BDN, HEX, NWP, HBV, DYG, PEN, WSI, PVP, BIO, GNC, EMB, BSN, AVN, GTK, SAF, RPP, RSA, OIP, CLT, RJH, FGH, PTI, SCH, DDR, NVY, PLT, BBS, MLC, JMJ, EQN, OWP, OHM, SSA, DFP, GPT, TRP, AMR, DHR, WLC, ATP, STA, AAR, ARD, RKS, NVL, ENP, GTC, MAM, JIV, ATL, HAT, ADT, NDP, SHP, LCC, SBA, KHH, UMP, OLT, SBL, ZVP, MMS, NNH, IPL, MAX, USF, GBL, BTM