Medicine Overview of Inlyta Tablet
Uses of Inlyta Tablet
Side effects of Inlyta Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Rash, Breathing difficulty, Joint pain, Difficulty in speaking, Decreased level of thyroid hormones, Pain in extremity, Haemorrhage, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Dry skin, Diarrhoea, Increased blood pressure, Decreased appetite, Cough, Altered taste, Hand-foot syndrome, Constipation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Protein in urine.
How to use Inlyta Tablet
How Inlyta Tablet works
In Depth Information on Inlyta Tablet
Expert advice for Inlyta Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have gastrointestinal infection, ulcer, or undergone gastrointestinal surgeries.
- Discontinue the use of axitinib, 24 hours prior to a scheduled surgery.
- Your blood pressure, liver function and thyroid function will be monitored before and during axitinib treatment.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to Axitinib or any of its ingredients.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from bleeding problems, severe stomach pain that lasts longer, fits, changes in vision, excessive tiredness, swelling of the abdomen, legs or ankles, shortness of breath, or protruding neck veins.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Limited information is available on the use of Inlyta 5mg Tablet in patients with the severe liver disease.