Information about Zerostat Spacer Device
Zerostat Spacer Device sometimes also called holding chambers is used to hold the medication for a few seconds after it has been released from the Metered-Dose Inhaler (MDI).
- Best to be used with a Cipla inhaler
- Permits the airways to open making it easier to breathe and removing symptoms of problems like asthma, such as wheezing, cough, tightness in the chest, and shortness of breath.
- Also, reduces the amount of drug that is deposited in the mouth and throat, that can lead to infection and irritation in the oral cavity.
A device used to hold and deliver asthma medication
Salient features of Zerostat Spacer Device:
- Non-transparent spacer without a valve.
- Static-free device
- Being static-free it results in much higher drug deposition and enhances the effectiveness of MDI therapy.
How to use:
Step 1) Remove the mouthpiece cover and shake the MDI inhaler before use
Step 2) Mouthpiece of MDI should be fitted into the end of the Zerostat Spacer.
Step 3) Breathe out as possible and then put mouth over the mouthpiece of the chamber.
Step 4) Press down on the top of the inhaler to release a dose of drug into the chamber of the Spacer.
Step 5) Through the oral cavity breathe in until the lungs are filled and for a few seconds hold the breath in then breathe out.
Step 7) In case of the second dose, repeat the above steps otherwise remove the inhaler and breathe normally and rinse the mouth properly.
- Read the label/instruction leaflet carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Zerostat Spacer DeviceVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zerostat Spacer Device: SHP, BSN, BBS, DHR, IAD, SAT, GTC, PNT, ENP, RKS, NDP, MMS, EMB, UMP, AYU, HRV, ATL, ATP, WSI, JVN, EQN, LHA, MLC, NVY, HIP, OWP, DPP, MAK, OLT, JMJ, DLP, SJP, MPC, ZVP, MAM,...+more