Wonder Care A103 Inguinal Hernia Support with Two Removable Compression Pads
helps in relieving pressure and speeds up the healing process for the inaugural hernia surgical procedure. Helps relieve pain by applying pressure to the affected groin areas and helps eliminate the occurrence of herniation. Uses:
- It is primarily used to relieve pressure and accelerate the healing process for the inguinal hernia surgical procedure.
Product Specifications and Features:
- It can also be used to relieve pain by applying pressure to the affected groin areas.
- Removable Foam Compression Pads: provides gentle, gradual pressure which helps reduce inguinal hernias
- Double sided hernia belt: allows the pressure pads to be applied on both the left, right or both sides at the same time
- Large Velcro Patches: for greater adjustability and it is easy to use with no uncomfortable buckles or snaps
- Hook and Loop Closures: offered for comfort and easy application without buckles or snaps
Directions For Use:
- It can be adjusted to the desired length with the help of hook and loop closure
Read the user manual for instructionsSafety Information:
- Read the user manual carefully
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct heat
- Avoid any physical damage