Information about Wheezal WL59 Pyorrhoea Drop
Wheezal WL59 Pyorrhoea Drop: is used for the treatment of Pyorrhoea. Pyorrhoea is an infection of the gums and it affects the membrane around the root of the teeth which normally leads to loosening of the teeth and pus formation, accompanied by shrinkage of the gum. It is a homeopathic remedy and is extremely useful to relieve pain in the gums.
• Calc Renalis
• Hepar sulp
• Primarily used to treat Pyorrhoea and its associated ailments
• Relieves pain the gums caused due to Pyorrhoea and cures bleeding gums
• Its active ingredients are useful in reducing Tartar on teeth and soreness of the gums with loosened teeth that causes difficulty in chewing food
• It contains anti amoebic action
• Prevents teeth decay next to gums and relieves pain around the area
• Its homeopathic composition is safe to use and doesn’t cause any side effects
Take 10-15 drops of Wheezal WL59 Phyorrhoea Drop in little water four times a day before meals or as directed by the physician.
• Read the label carefully before use
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat