Information about Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe L
Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe replaces the functions of the normal shoe when patient is on plaster cast of the foot. Prevents excessive wear & tear of the cast and reduces the impact on the injured foot. It improves gait of the patient on foot cast.
S (34-36) European
M (37-39) European
L (40-42) European
XL (43-45) European
Salient Feature of Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe:
1. Made from Light weight and water proof materials. Protects the plaster cast of the foot and prevents soiling of the cast and prevents wetting. Also, prevents wear and tear/ mechanical damage to foot cast.
2. Tapered sole restores normal gait and improves balance of patient on foot cast
3. Hypoallergenic ensures no rash or allergy even to old age patients
4. Helps in early ambulation
5. Hook loop closure system ensures flexible sizing. Easy application and removal of the shoe
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe L: VTR, JVO, WSI, HTV, AVL, FRM, DGN, BKB, UPA, ZEL, RHL, AYU, VNS, MFN, GPP, BTM, HLP, KNH, PNQ, HWS, NAS, GDA, TSS, LIP, HPC, DVH, NVL, SCP, VJS, MSD, DZY, NTL, QTM, DLP, EVP,...+more