Information about Patanjali Divya Saraswatarishta
Divya Saraswatarishta contains Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri),Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus,Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa) – Tuber ,Abhaya – Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) ,Usheera (Vetiveria zizanioides) ,Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis ,Mishi – foeniculum vulgare ,Makshika – Honey ,Sita – sugar candy ,Prakshepa – Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa ,Renuka – Vitex Negundo ,Kana – Long pepper – Piper longum ,Trivrit – Operculina turpethum ,Devapushpa – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum – Flower,
Vacha – Acorus calamus ,Kushta – Saussurea lappa ,Vajigandha – Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera ,Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellerica,Amruta – Guduchi – Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia ,
Ela – Cardamom -Elettaria cardamomum ,Vidanga – Embelia ribes ,Twak – Cinnamon ,
Gold leaf as a combination of ingredients
- It is good for people of all ages, improves immunity, voice tone and strength.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Saraswatarishta:
- It is a anti aging herbs tonic.
- It is a good memory tonic
- It is also used in mental conditions, epilepsy, insanity
- Improves quality of semen and sperms.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Take as directed by the physician
Immunity, Memory, General Debility, Brain relates issues
Storage instructions: Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Patanjali Divya SaraswatarishtaVIEW ALL