Information about Patanjali Divya Chandraprabha Vati
Divya Chandraprabha Vati contains VaiVidang, Chitrak Bark, Devdaru, Kapoor, Nagarmotha, Pippal, Kali Mirch, Yavkshar, Daru Haldi, Vach, Piplamool, Dhania, Chavya, Gajpipal, Sounth, Sendhanamak, Nishoth, Dantimool, Tejpatra and Chhoti Ela as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Chandraprabha Vati:
- Treats urinary tract disorders like (UTI), any bladder-related issues, muscle and joint pain and general weakness
- Has diuretic properties which help purify the blood of toxins more efficiently and eliminates micro-organisms that cause UTIs.
- Has muscle relaxant properties help ease joint pains and discomfort
- Natural source of multivitamins which provide strength and boost immunity
- Useful for immediate relief from burning sensation, itching or pain in lower abdomen while urinating and useful from all bladder related problems
Directions for use/Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets twice a day after meals with water or milk or as directed by the physician
- Do not exceed the recommeded dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children