Information about Oscarflam Gel
Oscarflam Gel contains Linseed Oil, Diclofenac Diethylamine eq. to Diclofenac Sodium, Menthyl Salicylate, and Menthol as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Oscarflam Gel:
Role of active ingredients:
- Linseed Oil: Eases symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and lubricates joints. It lessens stiffness and joint pain.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine: Reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation. It is used to relieve pain associated with muscle or joint injuries such as sprains, strains, or sports injuries.
- Menthyl Salicylate: It is used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints like arthritis, backache, and sprains.
- Menthol: Acts as a topical analgesic, and is used to relieve minor aches, pains, such as muscle cramps, and sprains.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 Degree-Celsius
- Do not freeze
Pain, Inflammation, Swelling etc.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Oscarflam Gel: NDP, SHP, HGI, BTM, PEN, IPL, NVY, TRP, SDM, NNH, PNT, SAT, RPP, BMJ, ATP, WSI, EMB, JVO, RSS, LCC, CLT, GTC, SHD, SWA, GPP, HRV, RHL, PPR, RKS, AAY, USF, SBL, GTK, AAR, OLT, JVN, MMS...+more