Information about Neutro Plus Tablet
The Neutro Plus Tablet contains Methylcobalamin, Benfotiamine, Alpha Lipoic acid, Inositol, Lutein, Zinc and Folic acid as its main ingredients.
- The tablet is a health supplement and it contains essential minerals and vitamins.
- Helps in healthy body growth and living
Key benefits/uses of Neutro Plus Tablet
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- Alpha- lipoic acid prevents certain kinds of cell damage in the body. It restores vitamin levels of vitamin E and vitamin C. Also improves the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes.
- Benfotiamine, a relative of vitamin B1, plays a therapeutic role in pain reduction and diabetic complications.
- Inositol, a vitamin- like substance, balances certain chemicals in the body to possibly help with conditions such as panic disorder, depression, obsessive- compulsive disorder, and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Lutein protects eye tissues from damage
- Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body. It is also essential for biological reactions, and immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function.
- Folic acid aids in red blood cell and nerve formation
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician.
- Stunted growth in child, common cold, malaria, asthma, nausea and vomiting, high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetic complications, retinal disorders, cardiovascular diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, Infertility
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children