Information about Mymical Tablet
Mymical Tablet contains Calcium Carbonate IP (1250mg) e.q. to Elemental Calcium (500mg), Vitamin D3 IP (2000I.U.), Methylcoblamin (1500mcg), L- Methylfolate Calcium (1mg), and Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate (0.6mg) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Mymical Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Calcium Carbonate: Used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets. It is used to treat conditions osteoporosis, osteomalacia/rickets, hypoparathyroidism, and latent tetany.
- Vitamin D3: Useful in the treatment of osteoporosis and keeps the bones strong.It also helps the blood to remain at the right pH.
- Methylcobalamin: Used for peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anaemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. For anaemias, it plays an important role in the formation of blood.
- L- Methylfolate Calcium: Needed to form healthy cells, especially red blood cells. It prevents low folate level in the body.
- Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate: Keeps the brain and nervous system healthy and vital for heart health, and for proper muscle function.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Mymical TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Mymical Tablet: EMB, SBL, OHM, NVL, RUS, PEN, BBS, HRV, RSS, BSN, ADT, BTM, RSA, UMP, PWN, SSA, EQN, ZVP, NVY, MAM, ARD, SWA, HIP, DDR, USF, SAT, SDM, AVN, AAR, ENP, PVP, DLP, ATL, SHS, MAK, IAD, HG...+more