Information about Multiwell Capsule
The Multiwell Capsule contains Methylcobalamin, Alpha Lipoic acid, Thiamine, Folic acid and Pyridoxine as its main ingredients
- Capsule acts as a health supplement and contains essential minerals and vitamins.
- Helps in healthy body growth and living
Key benefits/uses of Multiwell Capsule
- Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 dietary supplement. It helps the body to make red blood and nerve cells.
- Alpha- lipoic acid prevents certain kinds of cell damage in the body. It restores vitamin levels of vitamin E and vitamin C. Also improves the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes.
- Vitamin B6 /Pyridoxine is a dietary aid and protects nerves from the side effect of drugs
- Folic acid aids in red blood cell and nerve formation
- Thiamine, Vitamin B1 plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system and improving the cardiovascular functioning of the body
Direction for Use/Dosage
- As directed by the physician.
- Nutritional Deficiency, Immune Deficiency
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Multiwell Capsule. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.