Information about Multi Aid Active Capsule
Multi aid capsule consist of Multivitamins and multiminerals.
Multivitamins are used to treat Vitamin deficiencies (lack of Vitamins) caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions. Multiminerals are important for people who have dietary imbalance i.e. people who do not eat balanced diets or those who are on restrictive diets. Multiminerals supplements are also important for people who have different dietary needs like elderly people and pregnant women.
Usage of MULTIAID ACTIVE CAPSULE
· Provides a balanced diets in case of loss of appetite due to diseases or drugs, incomplete or interrupted nutrition, and in the elderly.
· Helps in digestive malabsorption in intestinal infections, or due to substances as tannins, or oxalates that interfere with the absorption of Vitamins.
· Fulfills increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· Aids in functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increase utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, cancer, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhances of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· To enhance liver function competency.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to Multi Aid Active CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Multi Aid Active Capsule: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MD...+more