Minibex SYRUP consists of Folic Acid, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Monohydrate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin C.
Folic Acid is a member of the Vitamin B family that stimulates the hematopoietic system. It is present in the liver and kidney and is found in mushrooms, spinach, yeast, green leaves, and grasses (poaceae). Minibex Tablets (Folic Acid) is used in the treatment and prevention of folate deficiencies and megaloblastic anemia. Probiotics like Lactobacillus Sporogenes normalizes the gut flora and offers several benefits related to the digestive system.
· Help in improving Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increases utilization of vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, cancer, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· Increased loss of vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
· Used to enhance liver function competency.
· Helps in keeping skin healthy due to its antioxidant property.
Use under medical supervision.