Information about Maxofer XT Tablet
Maxofer XT Tablet contains Ferrous Ascorbate (100mg) and Folic Acid (1.5mg) as active ingredients.
Maxofer XT Tablet is used for the treatment of anemia of nutritional origin, Spina Bifida in an unborn fetus.
Key benefits/uses of Maxofer XT Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Ferrous Ascorbate: Used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron in anemia.
- Folic Acid: Aids the body to produce and maintain new cells, prevent changes to DNA that may cause cancer. Also, useful in the treatment of various types of anemia.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Maxofer XT Tablet: KHH, AVN, SBA, DHR, PPR, AAY, INC, PWN, MAM, VRS, HGI, JVN, SWP, BIO, OWP, PNT, DDR, RJH, BTM, HEX, ZEL, JMJ, AGT, ANT, GTK, DPP, HAT, USF, OLT, 9T9, SAF, RSA, TNH, SWA, SSA, GPT,...+more