Information about Lycoboss Capsule
Lycoboss Capsule contains Lycopene (6000mcg), Green Tea Extract (250mg), Cyanocobalamine (50mcg), Ascorbic Acid (50mg), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (2.4mg), Folic Acid (750mg), Vitamin E (25 I.U), Selenium (50mcg), and Choline chloride (10mg) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Lycoboss Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Lycopene: Prevents heart disease like hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), cancer of the prostate, breast, lung, bladder, ovaries, colon, and pancreas. It is also helpful for treating human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, which is a major cause of uterine cancer.
- Grape Seed Extract: Helps in the treatment of poor circulation (chronic venous insufficiency) and high cholesterol. It also reduces swelling caused by injury and helps with eye disease related to diabetes. Grape seed extract contains antioxidants which are beneficial for the body.
- Multivitamins and Multimineral: Required by the body for proper metabolism and activity.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
- Store in cool, dark and dry place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Lycoboss CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lycoboss Capsule: MSD, SVH, HGI, IPL, DDR, SSA, AGT, NDP, MAM, ATP, GBL, RSA, DGN, MMS, ENP, DPP, NVY, ZVP, EMB, PTI, SDM, DHR, HBV, BAL, SGC, AVN, BIO, SJP, NWP, DLP, OHM, PNT, SYN, GPT, CLT, BSN, ...+more