Information about LM-Gold Q10 Soft Gelatin Capsule
LM-Gold Q10 Capsule contains Lycopene (4000mcg), L-Arginine- (100mg), Ubidecarenone (100mg), Selenium (100mcg), Omega-3-Fatty Acid containing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (90mg) & Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (60mg) as major constituents.
The most commonly reported use of this medicine is for 'Nerve damage'.
Key benefits/uses of LM-Gold Q10 Capsule:
LM Gold Q10 Capsule is used for the treatment of various disorders or problems including nerve damage, pain in neurological disorders, pain, numbness and tingling, treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood, mental disorder etc.
Functions of LM-Gold Q10 Capsule:
The capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Acting on megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic marrow
- Works in the recovery process of damaged nerve cells
- Inducing the oxidative stress response and chelating Iron
- Widening the blood vessels
- Increasing intracellular thiamine levels
- Inhibition of lipid peroxidation initiation in plasma membranes
- Protecting normal mitochondrial function and reducing excitotoxicity
- Making the membranes and gaps between nerve cells more fluid for easier communication between cells
Direction for use/Dosage:
Consume the formulation as directed by the physician
Nerve damage, Pain in neurological disorders, Pain, Numbness and tingling, Treatment of anaemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood, Mental disorder, Diabetic polyneuropathy, Eye diseases, Panic disorder, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Polycystic ovary syndrome, Acute respiratory distress syndrome, Heart failure etc.
LM-Gold Q10 Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
Alcohol, Aminosalicylic Acid, Amlodipine, Antibiotics, Armour Thyroid, Aspirin
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light
- Do not freeze medicines unless required by the package insert
1) Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to LM Gold Q10 Capsule is a contraindication also, should not be used in the following conditions:
- Abnormal liver function tests, Abnormally low blood pressure, Allergic reaction to it or its ingredients, Allergic to Saw Palmetto etc.
2) Consult the doctor in case of the following side-effects:
Allergic reactions, Anorexia, Nausea, Abdominal distention, Flatulence, Bitter or bad taste
3) Consult the physician prior taking the medication
4) Use under medical supervision
Frequently Asked Question
Q. Is LM Gold Q10 Capsule safe to consume or apply when pregnant?
Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
Q. Can LM Gold Q10 Capsule be used for nerve damage and pain in neurological disorders?
Yes, nerve damage and pain in neurological disorders are among the most common reported uses for LM Gold Q10 Capsule. Please do not use the capsule for nerve damage and pain in neurological disorders without consulting first with your doctor. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as common uses for LM Gold Q10 Capsule.
Q. How long do I need to use LM Gold Q10 Capsule before I see improvement in my conditions?
Please consult with your doctor to check how long do you need to use LM Gold Q10 Capsule.
Q. Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using LM Gold Q10 Capsule medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively.
Q. At what frequency do I need to use LM Gold Q10 Capsule?
Please follow your doctor's advice on how often you need to take LM Gold Q10 Capsule.
Q. Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Usually, government's categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines.
Q. Should I consume LM Gold Q10 Capsule empty stomach, before food or after food?
Please follow your doctor's advice on how you should use this medicine.
Q. Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly wean off consumption?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Articles related to LM-Gold Q10 Soft Gelatin CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver LM-Gold Q10 Soft Gelatin Capsule: HPP, APT, CZT, WSI, VJS, GNC, NXG, MDH, SAF, GLM, GEO, SHG, DZY, ATP, EQN, TRP, NEW, JHC, NFP, RSA, SCH, BJR, DHR, PPR, HBV, BLS, MTM, BDN, TAP, XMX, BGS, BAP, MAX,...+more