Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion Combination to Normal Skin
is a water-based lotion with kaolin clay which absorbs excess oil, giving a clear, matte look. It hydrates the skin with sufficient moisture and maintains the glow and radiance of the skin. It is enriched kaolin and aloe vera extracts that help reduce acne and other skin breakouts, leaving a smooth texture behind. The lotion provides a clear coat that lends the skin a matte finish for a shine-free makeup base.Key Ingredients:
Aqua, Light Kaolin, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Vera Gel, Castor Oil, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Carbonate, Simethicone, Lithol Rubine, Synthetic Red Oxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Dry Extract of Hamamelis, Rose perfume 9624 (Quest), Perfume Lacto Calamine No.2, Methyl Paraben, PropylParaben, Formaldehyde Solution, Teepol B-300.Key Benefits:
- Kaolin clay: Contains natural minerals that absorb excess oil without removing essential nutrients from the skin
- Zinc oxide: Has anti-germ properties that help unclogs pores by preventing the build-up of pimple-causing germs
Good to Know:
- Aloe vera: Helps retain natural moisture in the skin and prevents excessive drying of the skin
Paraben-freeBest Suited For:
Combination to normal skinIdeal For:
Women and menProduct Form:
BottleArea of Application:
Pimples, patchy skin, blackheads, and dark spotsDirections for Use:
- Shake the bottle well before using it
- Take a few drops and gently spread them with the fingertips
- Let the lotion get absorbed into the skin
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use
Apply on cleansed face for a matte look.Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What is the difference between Lacto Calamine Lotion and other moisturising creams?
Lacto Calamine Daily Face Care lotion is different from moisturising face creams as it is a water-based lotion with Kaolin Clay which absorbs excess oil, giving a clear, matte look daily. Most other moisturising face creams are oil-based and make a face even greasy, leading to clogged pores, acne, breakouts and blemishes.Q. Does it reduce pigmentation and dark spots caused by pimples?
Lacto Calamine contains zinc oxide, which helps prevent bacterial growth, and the kaolin clay absorbs excess oil. This helps in not clogging pores, reducing the incidences of dark spots caused by pimples and acne.