Information about Insupen Ease Red Pen
Insupen Ease Red Pen consists of Pen cap, Cartridge holder and Pen body.
- Easy to set, easy to read, easy to inject
- Better Insulation to Temperature variation.
- Accurate insulin delivery and low dose force
- Good Visibilty
- High durability
- Light weight
- Scratch resistant body.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician.
Instructions for handling Insupen Ease Red Pen:
- Treat your Insupen Ease Red Pen with care. Rough handling or misuse could cause inaccurate dosing.
- Don’t drop your disposable pen against hard surfaces. If you drop it or expect a trouble, make sure to check it carefully for damage, and check the insulin flow before you inject
- Don’t try to refill your disposable pen. Once empty, throw the used pen in a bin or follow your local waste instructions (your package insert will have more information)
- If your disposable pen is faulty, please don’t try to repair it or pull it apart. Throw it in a bin or follow your local waste instruction and open a new pen.
- Do not exceed the recommeded dose,
- Read the Instructions carefully from the leaflet before use,
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
.-Keep Insupen Ease Red Pen away from moisture, dust, extreme hot or cold temperatures, and direct sunlight.
Articles related to Insupen Ease Red PenVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Insupen Ease Red Pen: SVH, SJP, PNT, MPC, RHW, MOM, RSS, SHM, SHD, HRV, MSD, HMP, SAT, DPL, JVN, PPR, AYU, BMJ, RUS, INC, LHA, JVO, RHL, SWA, 9T9, DPP, DLP, HGI, AAY, HIP, MAK, IAD, SDM, AGT, BDN, H...+more