Information about Haslab HC 9 Tipical Complex Tablet
Haslab HC 9 Tipical Complex Tablet is chiefly used to treat filaria – a condition that causes severe disfiguration and disability. Flies and mosquito bites are responsible for this disease and tropical countries like India are most affected by it. When a person is bitten by an infected mosquito, the person contracts parasitic nematode worms that are transferred to the human burrow affecting the lymphatic system which is an integral part of our body’s immune system.
• Acidum hydro flour 3x
• Hammamelis 3x
• Primarily used to treat Filaria
• Sudden attack of high fever with chills and great swelling of the limbs and scrotum
• Recurrent attacks with persistent symptoms of swelling, hydrocoel, varicocoel
Adult 2 tab, Children 1 tab 3-4 times daily.
• Read the label carefully before use
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
• Doctor’s prior consultation is recommended
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Products similar to Haslab HC 9 Tipical Complex Tablet
Customers who bought this item also bought