Ferium XT Tablet
is helpful in fulfilling the body's iron and vitamin B9 requirements. The tablet helps maintain the proper supply of oxygen by supporting red blood cells and platelet production. This tablet contains iron in the form of ferrous ascorbate, which helps in the quick absorption of folic acid, which is essential to maintain numerous bodily functions in both children and adults. Folic acid is required by our body to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anaemia. Key Ingredients:
- Helps to increase iron levels in the body
- Boosts red blood cells production that helps with oxygen transport
- Alleviates symptoms like breathing difficulty, headache, and irritability
Good to know:
- Promotes energy level by increasing the blood supply to various body parts
It is recommended not to take this tablet if any history of kidney stones exists.Effects of Deficiency:
Lack of folic acid and vitamin B9 can cause:
TabletDirections for Use:
As directed by the physician.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid taking this medication along with tea or coffee, as it may interfere with the absorption of iron
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What food is rich in iron and folic acid?
- Include foods rich in Vitamin C, such as orange juice, lemon water, etc., in your diet as it helps in the absorption of iron
Taking a lot of Vitamin C or drinking orange juice regularly, along with foods rich in iron, can help maintain adequate levels of iron and folic acid in the body. Some common food sources of iron include beetroots, dates, sweet potatoes, and pomegranates. Foods rich in folic acid are leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, beets, legumes, broccoli, and foods fortified with folic acid.Q. Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
When taken as advised by your doctor, this tablet does not cause any side effects. However, excess consumption may lead to skin rashes, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea, and vomiting. Also, taking too much of this supplement can interfere with the absorption of some other nutrients like Zinc and Vitamin B12.Q. Can I take Ferium XT tablet during pregnancy?
Yes, you can take Ferium XT tablet, but you should consult your doctor first. In general, this tablet helps in the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia. It helps in preventing iron and folic acid deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery, or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.