It is used in the treatment of muscle cramps and fatigue. Its antioxidant potential helps in the treatment of male infertility. Known to improve vigour and vitality, it acts as a great health supplement for people with coronary artery disease.
Evion 600mg Capsule contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 600mg as an active ingredient. Vitamin E plays a vital role in maintaining healthy skin, healthy vision, and immune function. Furthermore, it is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role as an antioxidant in the body. It reacts with free radicals, which are the cause of oxidative damage to cell membranes, without the formation of another free radical in the process. It is excellent for blood circulation, offers antioxidant protection, and promotes skin health.
Vitamin E deficiency is rare but it leads to oxidative damage of the cell membranes, leading to nerve and muscle disorders. This nerve and muscle damage results in loss of feeling in the arms and legs, loss of body movement control, muscle weakness, and vision problems. Another sign of deficiency is a weakened immune system.
The ideal recommended dose is one capsule per day. It doesn't cause any side effects when taken as advised by your doctor. However, when taken in excess, it can cause side effects. Also, if you are taking any other medications or diet supplements, it is best to inform your doctor to avoid drug interaction.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): 600 mg
Key benefits/uses of Evion 600 mg Capsule:
- Used in the therapeutic management of nocturnal muscle cramps, intermittent claudication, and fibrocystic breast disease
- Used as a dietary supplement in malabsorption syndromes
- Useful in the reduction of risk of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Vitamin E supplementation may be beneficial in male infertility
- Is widely used to improve vigor and vitality
Direction for use:
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the physician. You can take it at any time of the day but make sure to take it at the same time every day.
Quick tips for Evion 600 mg Capsule:
- Consult your doctor before you start taking supplements or if you are already taking any other supplements that contain Vitamin E.
- If you are on blood thinners or are taking antioxidant supplements, then do inform your doctor about the same before starting this supplement.
- To avoid overdosing on these supplements, inform your doctor if you are taking any other product containing Vitamin E.
- Do not take these supplements if you are allergic to Vitamin E or any other ingredients present in this medicine.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Side effects of Evion 600 mg Capsule:
These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. However, when taken in a higher dose, it may cause certain side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach upset.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool‚ dry, and dark place.
- Protect from the direct sunlight.
FAQs related to Evion 600 mg capsule:
Q. Is Evion an antioxidant and how does it work?
Evion is a vitamin supplement that has antioxidant properties. Evion contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) which is a natural chemical compound rich in antioxidants. This protects the body from damage caused by substances called free radicals, which can harm cells, tissues, and organs.
Q. Can Evion be used in the ultraviolet (UV) induced sunburn?
Yes, regular use of Evion is helpful in ultraviolet-induced sunburn which occurs due to excessive sun exposure. This excessive sun exposure can damage the skin. Evion has antioxidant properties that can reduce this damage.
Q. Can aloe vera be used with Evion?
Yes, you can use aloe vera with Evion. Aloe vera not only slows down the appearance of wrinkles but also actively repairs the damaged skin cells. Combining aloe vera with Evion helps in hydrating, moisturizing and softening the skin which further reduces the visible signs of aging.
Q. Can I take Evion daily?
Yes, you can use Evion daily as it has vitamin E which is essential for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails.
Q. Does Evion have any role in skin whitening?
No, Evion has no role in skin whitening. Owing to its antioxidant properties, Evion may help in better management of acne and other skin-related problems which restore the natural glow of the skin.
Q. Is Evion a vegetarian product?
Evion contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) which is a natural antioxidant. Moreover, the label on the pack shows a green symbol which states that the product is derived from a vegetarian source.
Q. Can I use Evion for stretch marks?
Yes, you can use Evion for stretch marks. Stretch marks (striae) are indented streaks that often appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks, and thighs. Evion contains Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) which is an antioxidant used to prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks by maintaining skin elasticity and rehydration.
Q. Can I use Evion for hair fall?
Yes, you can use Evion for hair fall. Evion has Tocopherol Acetate that repairs the damage of hair follicles and reduces inflammation. Evion also increases blood circulation to the hair follicles which improves the transport of nutrients to the cells, resulting in the reduction of hair fall. Moreover, following a healthy and well-balanced diet while taking Evion can help restore the health of your hair.
Q. Can I use Evion for menstrual cramps?
Yes, you may use Evion for menstrual cramps. Studies have shown that Tocopherol Acetate in Evion can reduce the prostaglandin synthesis (pain-causing chemical agent in cells) which reduces the severity and duration of pain.
Q. Can I take Evion with Vitamin C?
Yes, you can take Evion and Vitamin C together as there is no interaction noted between these two and both of them are powerful antioxidants used to maintain overall vitality.References:
- Vitamin E. Factsheets. NIH.