Information about Emolliz Emollient Cream
Emolliz Emollient Cream contains Cetylated Fatty Ester complex, Glycolic Acid, Urea, Vitamin E, Olive Oil as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Emolliz Emollient Cream:
Role of active ingredients:
- Cetylated Fatty Ester complex: They lubricate joints and muscles, soften tissues, and increase flexibility, aid in the reduction of inflammation (swelling) and is applied to the skin for osteoarthritis
- Glycolic Acid: Effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness and uneven texture
- Urea: Used as a medication and applied to the skin to treat dryness and itching such as may occur in psoriasis, dermatitis, or ichthyosis.
- Vitamin E: Block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the ageing process. It reduces wrinkles and keeps the skin young-looking.
- Olive Oil: Good for the skin as it contains anti-ageing antioxidants.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Emolliz Emollient Cream: SCH, PNT, EQN, ADT, BTM, KHC, BHM, VRS, LHA, ARD, ESY, HSP, WHL, TOM, SWP, BHP, BAP, HAT, DVH, HTS, KMC, ZEL, AAY, SWA, SVH, HNP, SAF, MAM, GHR, MDO, TNH, MDH, RPI, FGH, JVO...+more