Information about Emolliz Emollient Cream
Emolliz Emollient Cream contains Cetylated Fatty Ester complex, Glycolic Acid, Urea, Vitamin E, Olive Oil as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Emolliz Emollient Cream:
Role of active ingredients:
- Cetylated Fatty Ester complex: They lubricate joints and muscles, soften tissues, and increase flexibility. They aid in the reduction of inflammation (swelling) and is applied to the skin for osteoarthritis.
- Glycolic Acid: It is effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness and uneven texture.
- Urea: Used as a medication and applied to the skin to treat dryness and itching such as may occur in psoriasis, dermatitis, or ichthyosis.
- Vitamin E: Block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the ageing process. It reduces wrinkles and keeps the skin young-looking.
- Olive Oil: Good for the skin as it contains anti-ageing antioxidants.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Emolliz Emollient CreamVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Emolliz Emollient Cream: HIP, NWP, PLT, AGT, GPT, PVP, WSI, LHA, BBS, EQN, MAK, MMS, SHM, HRV, NDP, OHM, NVY, HAT, DYG, JVO, UMP, USF, STA, MLC, SSA, RKS, GNC, PPR, HBV, ADT, OLT, AYU, NVL, IPL, DPP...+more