EASYCARE German Tech EC 9990 2 in 1 Multi-Lead ECG with BP Monitor Black
is a blood pressure and ECG monitor that allows optimal heart and blood pressure monitoring. It is simple to operate and user-friendly.Uses:
It is a BP and ECG monitor with patented electrode technology that helps measure ECG in 30 seconds and provides instant feedback on abnormal ECG rhythm and waveform.Product Specifications and Features:
- Dual-user mode allows two separate user accounts
- A user-friendly interface allows easy operation
- It can be synced with smartphones and tablet to help manage data
- Compatible with Bluetooth on smartphones and tablets
Directions for Use:
- Auto-shut off feature helps save battery life
- Insert the App log into the air jack on the left side of the main unit
- Put your left arm through the cuff loop and place the cuff on your upper arm
- To measure blood pressure, place the cuff on the bare left upper arm and ensure the arm cuff's centre position is at the same level as the heart. Press the start-stop button to start the measurement
- To measure is ECG, place the bottom electrode on your bare lower left chest and press the activation switch off the ECG stick gently to start the measurement
- Avoid pouring liquids on the device while cleaning, and do not allow any liquid into the product
- Keep the operating environment free of dust, vibrations, corrosive or flammable materials and extremes of temperature and humidity
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
Make sure not to rest your arm on the air tube to avoid obstructing the airflow into the cuff.Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What is blood pressure?
Blood pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Blood pressure typically rises and falls throughout the day.Q. What is the use of an ECG test?
ECG can help determine an enlarged heart, coronary artery disease, a fast, slow, or irregular heart rhythm, or a heart abnormality.