Dr Willmar Shwabe India Mercurius Vivus
is a homoeopathic dilution that treats patients with an acute disorder of the skin and mucous membranes that features skin inflammation and pus. It also helps in mitigating severe backaches, chickenpox, diarrhoea and influenza. This liquid dilution can also be used for treating urinary tract infections and eye infections. Key ingredients
- Elemental Mercury is the active ingredient in the dilution
- Useful in treating acute disorders of skin and mucous membranes
- Useful in case of urinary tract infections
Directions For Use:
- Relieves symptoms of severe backaches and chickenpox
Take 3-5 drops of the dilution in 1 teaspoon of water or as directed by the physician.
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, mint or garlic while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
- Store in a cool and dry place and away from sunlight
- Please consult a physician as Homeopathic medicines has multiple uses and are prescribed based on symptoms.