Dr Morepen BP Monitor BP-09
is specially engineered to help monitor the blood pressure levels accurately. The device is very easy to use and thus can be used at home as well. The blood pressure monitor features a large display that makes reading the level easy. It has 4 user interface and provides an average of 3 readings.
Besides, Dr Morepen BP Monitor has a body movement detector, irregular heartbeat detector and a risk category detector. Uses of Dr Morepen BP Monitor:
It is designed to track and maintain blood pressure levels.Product Specifications and Features of Morepen BP Monitor:
- Pulse Rate Indicator: Yes
- Multiple User Memories: Yes
- Data Averaging Function: Yes
- Body Movement Detector: Yes
- Memory Download Capability: Yes
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: Yes
- Risk Category Detector: Yes
- Comes with WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indication
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric method
- Measurement range : Pressure: 0-300 mmHg, pulse: 30-180 beats /min
- Measurment Accuracy: Pressure: +-3 mmHg, pulse:+5%
- Pressurization : Automatic pressurization
Directions For Use:
- Power Source: 4 X AA batteries
Use as directed on the manualSafety Information and Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
About the Brand:
- Store in a cool and dry place
Morepen Laboratories has been around three and a half decade. The company focuses on R&D and each of its factories is run by a team of dedicated professionals. They have a massive range of OTC, grooming and healthcare products trusted by over 100 million consumers worldwide. Quick Tips:
- Take the measurement only when you are calm and relaxed
- Avoid moving or talking during the measurement
- If taking another reading, wait for at least 3-5 minutes. A blood pressure monitor works by restricting your blood flow. Give your arm a few minutes to recover
FAQs:What to do in case of low BP?
- Try taking the reading at the same time daily
If you are experiencing low BP, you can do the following -
What juice can I consume for high blood pressure?
- Make sure to eat small meals frequently
You can consume tomato juice, pomegranate juice, beet juice, prune juice or berry juice. How to reduce blood pressure?
Firstly, try losing extra weight as an increase in weight is often linked to an increase in blood pressure. Secondly, make exercise a part of your daily routine. Focus on consuming a healthy diet and reduce sodium. In addition, limit alcohol consumption and cut back on caffeine.