contains dorzolamide hydrochloride , an inhibitor of human carbonic anhydrase. Following topical administration, DORZY reduces elevated intraocular pressure. Elevated intraocular a major risk factor in the pathogenesis of optic nerve damage and glaucomatous visual loss.Key Ingredients:
- Dorzolamide Hydrochloride
- Equivalent to Dorzolamide
- Benzalkonium Cholride Solution
- It contains dorzolamide hydrochloride , an inhibitor of human carbonic anhydrase.
- It reduces elevated intraocular pressure.
Directions for use:
- Helpful in pathogenesis of optic nerve damage and glaucomatous visual loss.
- One drop of DORZY is to be instilled in affected eye three times daily
- It may be used concomitantly with other topical ophthalmic solution drug products to lower intraocular pressure
- If more than one ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least ten minutes apart
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children