Information about Dexorange Capsule
Dexorange Capsule contains Ferric Ammonium Citrate (160 mg) (equivalent to elemental Iron 32.8 mg), Vitamin B12 (7.5 mcg), Folic Acid (0.5 mg), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (20.61 mg) (Equivalent to elemental Zinc 7.5 mg) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Dexorange Capsule:
The formulation is used to treat anaemia in following conditions:
- Due to pregnancy and during the post-natal period
- Associated with poor intake of food and hookworm infestations
- Resulting from menorrhagia
- Associated with peptic ulcer, piles etc.
- In post-operative and post-traumatic conditions
- Manifested by general weakness
Direction for use/Dosage:
Take one Dexorange Capsule twice a day after meal or as directed by the physician.
Store the formulation away from light and heat
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Dexorange Capsule: SWP, OWP, BHS, JHC, RPP, TSS, JIV, GBL, LCC, RJH, MKT, SVS, AWS, MDO, DVH, HIP, ANT, VJS, BHM, GTK, HZF, KIS, NVL, BHP, AAR, MMS, CLT, SLN, PVP, WHL, BHA, AYM, PLT, RKS, RHW, DHR,...+more