Dermadew is a dermatological preparation indicated for various disorders of the skin, especially dry skin.
Dermadew contains Aloe Vera gel 10% w/w and glycerin 10% w/w in a moisturizing lotion base of dimethicone and hydrogenated polydecene. Role of key ingredients: Aloe Vera is an extract from the leaves of the plant Aloe Vera. It contains 90% water, inorganic compounds, protein and acemannan. Acemannan transports nutrients to the cells and nourishes them. Glycerin is a sugar alcohol; it improves smoothness by binding water to the skin and prevents moisture loss. Dermadew aloe moisturizes and protects the skin and is useful for various dry skin conditions.
Directions of use: Apply in adequate amounts two or three time a day by gentle massage. Use under medical supervision