Information about Depiwhite Advanced Cream
Depiwhite Advanced Creme is an intensive depigmenting skincare that combines 3 depigmenting active ingredients and a complex of patented active ingredients to facilitate the natural process of melanin degradation through phosphatase. The cream will help fade or eliminate brown spots, limit their reappearance and even out the complexion.
Active ingredients in the cream are:
1. Plant based extracts arbutin, luteolin and parsley extract along with Kojic acid and Vitamin C. Arbutin and Luteolin slow down the production of melanin, parsley extract is a strong anti-oxydant rich in vitamins A/B/C.
2. Antipollon will absorb the melanin from the upper layer of the epidermis. This is a fast acting ingredient allowing first whitening results to be seen already after 15 days of use.
3. Vitamin PP soothes the skin and slows the transfer of melanin to the skin’s melanosomes
4. Patented phosphatase activators. Phosphatase is an enzyme that is present in our organism and that is responsible for the degradation of melanin in keratinocytes.
5. Patented ingredients in Depiwhite Advanced Cream stimulate the synthesis of phosphatase activators.
6. AHAs are gently keratolytic ingredients that accelerate renewal of cells leaving the skin pleasantly soft.
Directions for use:
Apply cream once a day to the affected area for 2 to 6 months.
Apply on small areas only. Limit exposure to sun
Use under medical supervision
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Depiwhite Advanced Cream: MDO, DGN, HEX, PEN, OIP, SAF, DLP, MLC, ATP, OWP, AYM, RHL, PNT, EVP, WHL, TFP, GBL, SBL, MMS, AAR, STA, RSS, CLT, VDH, 9T9, MAK, MDH, JVN, GHR, GTK, SGH, RKS, QTM, BMJ, KH...+more