Information about Daylee H Tablet
DAYLEE TABLET contains Antioxidants (like Lycopene), multivitamins (like Methylcobalamin,and Folic Acid). Daylee tablets provide comprehensive 24 hour nutritional support.
Lycopene is a naturally occurring chemical that gives fruits and vegetables a red color. It is one of a number of pigments called carotenoids. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that may help protect cells from damage.
· Health supplements for preventing many chronic and unexplained diseases like cancer, diabetes etc. It is good for skin and all body parts.
· An ideal supplement to be taken for long periods for general health benefits. Vitamin B12 is the common name for a nutrient known scientifically as methylcobalamin.
· Used as a dietary supplement and to treat certain anemias.
· In cases of unbalanced diets in case of loss of appetite due to diseases or drugs, incomplete or interrupted nutrition, and in the elderly.
· Digestive malabsorption in intestinal infections, or due to substances as tannins, or oxalates that interfere with the absorption of Vitamins.
· Increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increase utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, cancer, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhances of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· Increased loss of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to Daylee H TabletVIEW ALL