Information about Corvestin G Tablet
Corvestin- G tablets contain Univestin, and Glucosamine sulphate, as active ingredients.
- Improves articular structure in osteoarthritis
- Acts as the joint mobilizer
Key benefits/uses of Corvestin- G
- Natural anti- inflammatory and chondroprotective agents for treating osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine is a nutritional supplement and is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Glucosamine stimulates the production of cartilage, which leads to joint repair. It also maintains elasticity, strength, and resiliency of the cartilage in movable joints.
- Univestin inhibits the enzymes responsible for inflammation thereby reducing joint discomfort and rigidity. It also improves flexibility and physical function.
- Stimulates anabolic process of Cartilage metabolism
- Restores articular cartilage
- Reduces joint pain and stiffness in Osteoarthritis
Direction for use/Dosage:
- 1 tablet twice in a day with or without food
- Joint Pain & Joint Stiffness
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Corvestin G Tablet: MDH, TFP, DGN, NNH, BIO, OLT, MPC, MAK, RJH, JVO, PLT, JVN, RSS, RWP, ATL, BHM, BMJ, UMP, WHL, OIP, HGI, AGT, SVH, NWP, DVH, RPI, ARD, PWN, DPP, ZVP, HSP, NSL, TNH, BTM, BBS, SL...+more