Information about Cofsils Lozenges Regular
Cofsils Lozenges contains Amylmetacresol and Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Cofsils Lozenges:
Role of active ingredients:
- Amylmetacresol: Antiseptic used in the treatment of infections of the mouth and throat such as throat infection, throat discomfort, mouth infection and other related problems.
- Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol: Used as a mild antiseptic, able to kill bacteria and viruses associated with mouth and throat infections.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Take one lozenge every three hours or as directed by the physician.
Sore throat, Cough, and Cold.
Store in cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Cofsils Lozenges RegularVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Cofsils Lozenges Regular: MSD, SVH, HGI, IPL, DDR, SSA, AGT, NDP, MAM, ATP, GBL, RSA, DGN, MMS, ENP, DPP, NVY, ZVP, EMB, PTI, SDM, DHR, HBV, BAL, SGC, AVN, BIO, SJP, NWP, DLP, OHM, PNT, SYN, GPT, CL...+more