Acne-UV Gel SPF 50
protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays. It is a non-comedogenic and oil-free formula that does not clog your pores.Key Ingredients:
Diethylamino Hydroxyl Benzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bemotrizinol, Diethylhexyl Butamido TriazineKey Benefits:
- It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays by creating a physical and chemical barrier to sunlight
- It helps to protect from tanning and sunburns
- It delays premature ageing and maintains the texture of your skin
Good to Know:
- It prevents photodamaged and dry skin
Oil-free and non-comedogenicBest Suited For:
Oily, acne-prone skin, as well as regular skinProduct Form:
GelArea of Application:
Full body applicationConcerns:
Protects from sun damage and harmful UV raysDirections for Use:
- Take the sunscreen generously on your palm and apply it to the exposed part of the skin
- Apply at least 20 minutes before getting under direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
Re-apply every 2 hoursFrequently Asked Questions:Q. How to use Acne UV Gel SPF?
Apply liberally and evenly on the face, neck, and exposed area of the skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours after continuous sun exposure, swimming or excessive perspiration.Q. What does sunscreen do to our skin?
A sunscreen has UVA and UVB filters to protect your skin. It may also help to improve skin quality and texture.