Accu-Chek Softclix lancets
is a small medical implement used for capillary blood sampling. A blood lancet is similar to a small scalpel but with a double-edged blade or needle. Lancets are used to make punctures, such as a fingerstick , to obtain small blood specimens. Blood lancets are generally disposable. Lancets are also used to prick the skin in skin testing for allergies.
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets penetrates the skin with an extremely fast linear motion avoiding all lateral movement and preventing unnecessary skin damage.
It helps attain blood samples.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Easy to use, small, lightweight and silicon-coated needle
- Sterilized with gamma radiation
- Special 3 sided optimally cut lancet
- Unique design for more comfort
- Perfect to use with softclix lancing device
- Customer Care Number: 18001206020
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.Safety Information:
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children