Accu-Chek Active Strip
helps in determining the blood sugar level in the body. It does not require any manual coding and allows hassle free usage. The sugar test strips absorb the blood easily and spreads quickly on the strip. The strips need a small amount of blood that shows reliable results in a few seconds. The kit includes Accu-Chek Active strips that can be used until the expiration date printed on the pack. After the test matches the colour of the strip visually to the closest coloured dot on the test strip container. The Acc-Chek strips are available in packs of 10, 25 and 50 strips. Uses:
It helps in determining glucose in fresh capillary blood by reflectance photometry technology.Product Specifications and Features:
- Proven Accuracy: The Accu-Chek Active strips are simple and effective and help you to keep tabs on your diabetes regularly. It also fulfils ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
- Clever functionality: Accu-Chek Active strip is a hassle-free product. The blood is automatically absorbed by the strip and spreads quickly across it. The system then provides a fast and accurate result.
- Easy-handling: A clear protective barrier runs along the entire length of the test strip to protect the strip and the chemistry, which makes it easy to use.
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate* blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result.
- Out of meter dosing: Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
Directions For Use:
- Can be used for both type 1 and 2 diabetes
Place the test strip inside the meter, draw a drop of blood by pricking the finger with the lancet and then place the drop of blood on the test strip and wait for few seconds for the result.Safety Information:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid any physical damage
- Store in a clean and dry place
- Every time you start to use a new box of test strips, make sure to calibrate your meter
- Check the strips are within their expiry date
- Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing
- Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample