It is used to restore the level of vitamins and minerals in your body and improve your overall health. It helps strengthen the immune system and also helps maintain a healthy heart. It is useful in fighting fatigue and improving performance.
It is a nutritional supplement that contains vitamins (namely A, B-complex, C, and E) and minerals, including copper, manganese, selenium, and zinc along with pine bark extracts. Pine bark extract contains natural antioxidants that are anti-inflammatory in nature. These compounds neutralize the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improve the response of the human body to infections.
Take A to Z NS Tablet as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as constipation, diarrhea, or stomach upset. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
- Vitamin A Acetate: 350 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate): 0.8 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.9 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 12 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 1.5 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): 60 mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 25 mg
- Vitamin E: 8 mg
- Copper (Copper gluconate): 900 mcg
- Manganese (Manganese chloride): 2 mg
- Selenium (Sodium selenate): 30 mcg
- Zinc (Zinc oxide): 9 mg
Key uses of A to Z NS Tablet:
- Helps to promote healthy cardiovascular health by maintaining normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Adds strength to the immune system and defends the body against oxidative stress due to the presence of Vitamin C and selenium
- Helps to fight immune deficiency disorders
- Provides beneficial levels of B-complex vitamins, iron, and zinc to support normal cognitive function
- Helps in boosting energy levels in the body
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and also enhances the absorption of iron in the body
- Helps to ensure quick recovery from illnesses
- Is important for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Improves general health and overall well-being
Directions for use:
Use as directed by the physician. Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once or twice daily. In case you experience stomach upset, take the medicine with food.
Quick tips for A to Z NS Tablet:
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use A to Z NS Tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking the tablet.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Side-effects of A to Z NS tablet:
These tablets are usually safe and are not known to cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. However, when taken in a higher dose it may cause certain side effects such as:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
These side-effects are usually temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to this medication. But if any of these effects persist or worsen, it would be wise to contact your doctor promptly.
Safety and storage information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Benefits of A To Z NS Tablet:
- Vitamin A promotes healthy bones, boosts immunity, prevents kidney stones, and helps to maintain eyesight.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) acts as a coenzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acid (DNA) and red blood cells and is responsible for oxygen supply.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens our nervous system and is an important part of DNA synthesis and maturation.
- Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in the development, growth, and repair of body tissues. It also boosts the immune system and fights infections.
- Vitamin E plays a vital role in maintaining healthy vision, skin, and immune function due to its antioxidant property.
- Copper aids in digestion, facilitates absorption of iron, maintains joint and bone health, and also improves heart health.
- Manganese is needed for the normal functioning of your brain, nervous system, and many of your body's enzyme systems.
- Selenium plays a critical role in metabolism and helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Zinc plays a very critical role in managing several functions of the body which include neurological functions, immune system, fertility, and overall energy levels of the body.
- Pine bark extract contains natural antioxidants that are anti-inflammatory in nature and neutralize the damage caused by harmful free radicals.
FAQs related to A to Z NS Tablet:
Q. What is A to Z Tablet used for?
It is a nutritional supplement that restores the level of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health. Vitamins and minerals present in A to Z NS Tablet provide an extra boost to improve the immune system. These nutrients are equally essential for the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system. It also helps to counter stress, helps to overcome fatigue, and enhances physical performance, and prevent nutritional deficiencies.
Q. What are the side effects of A To Z NS Tablets?
These tablets are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. However, when taken in a higher dose, they may cause certain side effects such as diarrhea, constipation, or upset stomach. Hence, it is advised to take these tablets as recommended by your doctor.
Q. Does A To Z NS tablet have zinc?
Yes. Zinc is an essential element required in small quantities by the body. It plays a very critical role in several important functions of the body such as neurological functions, fertility, and immune response towards an infection. Zinc also helps to improve the overall energy levels of the body. Furthermore, it is an antioxidant that prevents cell damage by oxidative stress.
Q. Can I take A To Z NS Tablet daily?
Yes, you can take this tablet daily. It is a nutritional supplement that helps in maintaining the levels of all the nutrients in the body that we may not be getting in sufficient amounts from our daily dietary intake. However, do let your doctor know if you are taking any other vitamin supplements to avoid an overdose.
Q. Are B-complex vitamins good for you?
Yes, B-complex vitamins are good for our health. They play a crucial role in numerous body functions such as metabolism of nutrients, red blood cell production, nervous system functioning, and skin health. The deficiency of B vitamins in the body can put you at risk of anemia, weakness (or fatigue), weight loss, frequent mouth ulcers, and tingling sensation in limbs. Hence, you must include foods that provide you with B-complex vitamins. In case your diet fails to provide you these essential vitamins, taking this tablet can help.
Q. When should I take A To Z NS Tablet?
You must take this tablet as per your doctor’s advice, preferably with meals. Also, it is advised that you must not consume vitamin/mineral supplements more than the recommended daily dose. Do let your doctor know if you are taking any other vitamin supplements to avoid an overdose.References:
- Vitamin & Minerals. NIN. ICMR.