You need to provide
This test is for
What is Factor-VII?
Factor VII Assay test is performed on a sample of blood in order to determine the concentration of Factor VII in the blood.
Why is Factor-VII done?
- To measure the activity of factor VII
- To diagnose congenital deficiency of coagulation factor VII
- To monitor treatment of the Congenital deficiency of Factor VII and liver disorders
- For evaluating acquired deficiencies associated with liver disease, oral anticoagulant therapy, and vitamin K deficiency
- For investigation of a prolonged prothrombin time
RB is your one-stop medical solution provider. We are an NABL accredited pathology with a state-of-the-art radiology setup including MRI and CT Scan unit. We also have polyclinics, pharmacy, physiotherapy units, fertility clinic and diabetic clinic under our umbrella. We have partnered with Roche and BioRAD to provide 100% computerized pathology with error-free setup. Our MRI imaging and CT scan setup provides highest level of service to our patients in a relaxed, caring, and supportive...