You need to provide
This test is for
What is Chromogranin A?
This blood test quantifies the amount of chromogranin (CgA) in the patient’s blood. The CgA is released from the neuroendocrine cells, which are found in glands. These cells can sometimes lead to a number of tumours which can be benign as well as malignant.
Why is Chromogranin A done?
- Chromogranin A is the first line test for diagnosing Carcinoid tumors
- For diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumors
- To assess disease progression
- To evaluate response to therapy
- To detect recurrence after surgical resection
RB is your one-stop medical solution provider. We are an NABL accredited pathology with a state-of-the-art radiology setup including MRI and CT Scan unit. We also have polyclinics, pharmacy, physiotherapy units, fertility clinic and diabetic clinic under our umbrella. We have partnered with Roche and BioRAD to provide 100% computerized pathology with error-free setup. Our MRI imaging and CT scan setup provides highest level of service to our patients in a relaxed, caring, and supportive...