You need to provide
This test is for
What is Oxalate?
This is a urine test to see whether you have a high level of the chemical oxalate in your urine. Oxalate is a natural end product of metabolism in the body.
Why is Oxalate done?
- The Urine Oxalate test is performed to assess the risk of development of kidney stones and to find the underlying reason for formation of stones
- When a patient develops a kidney stone a second time
- When a patient formed kidney stones as a child
- When the patient has multiple stones
- When the patient has a family history of kidney stones
- When the patient is living with a single functional kidney with or without transplant
- To monitor efficacy of treatments given to reduce kidney stone formation risk
1mglabs is a state-of-art facility offering highest quality diagnostic services at the convenience of your doorstep. We pride ourselves on three things 1) Assured Quality 2) Best Prices 3) Excellent Turn Around Time. We believe in providing the highest level of transparency to our customers. Testimony to the quality is the ISO certification, a gold standard in the quality of diagnostics. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the best customer experience and continuously strives to come up...
Need more details about tests and medicines
Report delivery was prompt. Mother was going To village next day and we were able to consult doctor locally near by.