Urofollitropin is used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
How it works
In females, Urofollitropin helps in the release of an egg from the ovary (ovulation) who are not ovulating and also helps in developing more follicles (eggs) in women undergoing assisted reproductive technology procedures. In males, it helps in producing sperms which are due to a low level of hormones.
Common side effects
Headache, Pelvic pain, Nausea, Pain, OHSS (Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome), Respiratory disorder, Hot flushes, Abdominal cramp, Bloating
- ₹1100 to ₹1785Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1100 to ₹1750Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹867 to ₹1659Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹970 to ₹1533Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1000 to ₹1850Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹625 to ₹1438Sanzyme Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1238 to ₹1810Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1100 to ₹1850Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹500 to ₹750Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹495 to ₹588Sanzyme Ltd2 variant(s)