Information about Trypsin Chymotrypsin
Trypsin chymotrypsin uses
Trypsin Chymotrypsin is used in the treatment of pain and swelling.
How trypsin chymotrypsin works
Chymotrypsin is a proteolytic enzyme obtained by the activation of chymotrypsinogen extracted from the pancreas of beef that has been used in ophthalmology for the dissection of the zonule of the lens, thus facilitating intracapsular cataract extraction & reducing trauma to the eye.
Common side effects of trypsin chymotrypsin
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Trypsin Chymotrypsin
- ₹269 to ₹320Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹138 to ₹140BestoChem Formulations India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹249Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹78FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹265Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹103Wanbury Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹131Mapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹93J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Trypsin Chymotrypsin
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Trypsin Chymotrypsin interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Trypsin Chymotrypsin at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Trypsin Chymotrypsin interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.