Information about Trypsin Chymotrypsin
Trypsin chymotrypsin uses
Trypsin Chymotrypsin is used in the treatment of pain relief and swelling.
How trypsin chymotrypsin works
Trypsin Chymotrypsin is an enzyme. It works by breaking down proteins into smaller fragments, thereby making them available for absorption into the blood. Once absorbed, it increases blood supply in the affected area and reduces swelling.
Common side effects of trypsin chymotrypsin
Limited data available
Available Medicine for Trypsin Chymotrypsin
- ₹68 to ₹386Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹158 to ₹263BestoChem Formulations India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹192 to ₹297Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹301Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹319Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹92FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹87Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹285Wanbury Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹123J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹68Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Trypsin Chymotrypsin
- Trypsin Chymotrypsin helps relieve pain and swelling associated with post-operative wounds and inflammatory diseases.
- Take it 30 minutes before a meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Stop using Trypsin Chymotrypsin at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery as it may interfere with blood clotting.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease or problems with your blood clotting mechanism.
Frequently asked questions for Trypsin Chymotrypsin
Q. Can Trypsin Chymotrypsin be taken after food?
Trypsin Chymotrypsin works best when taken an hour before meals. However, it may be taken 15 to 30 minutes after food if stomach upset occurs if taken before meals.
Q. How long can I take Trypsin Chymotrypsin?
Trypsin Chymotrypsin is safe to be used for a short-term. Usually it is prescribed for not more than 10 days. However, you should use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not take it unless prescribed and it should not be stopped before talking to your doctor.
Q. How does Trypsin Chymotrypsin work?
It usually takes 1 to 2 days to start working. It acts as a catalyst to relieve signs of pain and inflammation.
Q. What happens if I overdose on Trypsin Chymotrypsin?
Trypsin Chymotrypsin should be used as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use more than the recommended dose. Using more than what is prescribed may increase the side effects caused by the medicine.
Q. When to avoid this medicine?
Trypsin Chymotrypsin should be avoided if you are allergic to it or any of its components. You must always inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver, kidneys or heart. It is not recommended in case you suffer from any blood disorders as well. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this medicine.
Q. Is it safe to use Trypsin Chymotrypsin in pregnancy and breastfeeding?
It is potentially unsafe to use this medicine while you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It may harm the baby if you are breastfeeding. Therefore, always seek your doctor’s advice before using it while you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.