Trypsin Chymotrypsin is used in the treatment of pain and swelling
How it works
Chymotrypsin is a proteolytic enzyme obtained by the activation of chymotrypsinogen extracted from the pancreas of beef that has been used in ophthalmology for the dissection of the zonule of the lens, thus facilitating intracapsular cataract extraction & reducing trauma to the eye.
Common side effects
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea
Showing 10 of 24
- ₹251 to ₹291Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹132 to ₹139BestoChem Formulations India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹78FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹265Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹103Wanbury Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹126Mapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹93J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Trypsin Chymotrypsin interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Trypsin Chymotrypsin at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Trypsin Chymotrypsin interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.