Information about Troxerutin
Troxerutin is used in the treatment of pain.
How troxerutin works
Troxerutin belongs to the class of bioflavonoids. It is an antioxidant and has beneficial effects on venous health. It also strengthens the walls of blood vessels (capillaries)..
Common side effects of troxerutin
Allergic reaction, Itching, Gastrointestinal disorder, Indigestion, Headache, Rash
Available Medicine for Troxerutin
- ₹105Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Troxerutin
- Troxerutin capsules should be taken during or after meals.
- It is recommended that the initial dosage be observed until the symptoms disappear completely.
- To prevent the disease from occurring, it is advisable to carry out 2-3 courses annually with a maintenance dose.
- Troxerutin capsules may be prescribed alone or in combination with troxerutin gel, vitamin C, rutascorbin. The interval between two gel applications should not be less than 10-12 hours.
Frequently asked questions for Troxerutin
Q. What is troxerutin used for?
Troxerutina is mainly used to treat chronic venous insufficiency and its complications. It is also used in the treatment of hemorrhoids and diabetic retinopathy.