Tricholine Citrate + Sorbitol
Information about Tricholine Citrate + Sorbitol
Tricholine citrate + sorbitol uses
Tricholine Citrate+Sorbitol is used in the treatment of fatty liver disease.
How tricholine citrate + sorbitol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Tricholine citrate and sorbitol. Tricholine citrate is a bile acid binding agent. It removes bile acids from the body. The liver then produces more bile acids using cholesterol, as a result, the level of cholesterol in the body is lowered. Sorbitol acts as a syrup base and also as an osmotic laxative to relieve constipation.
Common side effects of tricholine citrate + sorbitol
Dryness in mouth, Drowsiness
Available Medicine for Tricholine Citrate + Sorbitol
- ₹89Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹53 to ₹91Caplet India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹80Sanjivani Parenteral Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹75Union Drug1 variant(s)
- ₹60Serve Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹65Glyco Remedies1 variant(s)