Information about Tolperisone
Tolperisone is used for muscle relaxation. It is used to treat acute musculoskeletal pain.
How Tolperisone works
Tolperisone is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm without reduction in strength. This improves pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of Tolperisone
Sleepiness, Dizziness, Weakness
Available Medicine for Tolperisone
MyotopZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹129 to ₹2332 variant(s)
TolkemAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹79 to ₹3704 variant(s)
₹90 to ₹2453 variant(s)
SynaptolSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹72 to ₹3256 variant(s)
TolperitasIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹40 to ₹3944 variant(s)
TolmoveLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹90 to ₹2492 variant(s)
₹49 to ₹1292 variant(s)
TexxaTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Myo-MRStrides shasun Ltd
₹120 to ₹1602 variant(s)
TolmexIcon Life Sciences
₹46 to ₹2704 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tolperisone
- Tolperisone provides relief from rigidity, tension and stiffness in muscles (spasticity) that may occur due to various conditions affecting the nervous system.
- Take it with or after food or a glass of milk.
- Tolperisone may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Tolperisone as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor if you've been on it for a long time.