Tolfenamic Acid is used in the treatment of migraine
How it works
Tolfenamic Acid blocks the release of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, pain, and fever.
Common side effects
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Confusion, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Flatulence, Headache, Indigestion, Ringing in ear, Mouth inflammation, Stomach inflammation, Trembling, Tremor, Visual impairment, Vomiting, Weakness, Fatigue
- ₹105Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- Inform your doctor before taking tolfenamic acid if you are an elderly; if you are taking other NSAIDs; you have had asthma or decreased function of liver, kidney or heart, high blood pressure, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (example Crohn’s disease) or connective tissue disease (systemic lupus erythematosus).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of treatment as tolfenamic acid may be associated with a small increased risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Take precautions as tolfenamic acid may cause life-threatening gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration or perforation.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.