Information about Terpin Hydrate
Terpin hydrate uses
Terpin Hydrate is used in the treatment of cough with mucus.
How terpin hydrate works
Terpin hydrate works by decreasing the stickiness of airway secretions and helps in their removal from the airways.
Common side effects of terpin hydrate
Vomiting, Nausea, Skin rash, Allergic reaction, Slow heart rate, Confusion, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Shortness of breath, Epigastric pain, Loss of appetite, Mood changes, Rash
Available Medicine for Terpin HydrateNo medicine available
Expert advice for Terpin Hydrate
- Inform your doctor if you have lung diseases (e.g. asthma, emphysema), depression, constipation, a history of drug dependency, severe lung or kidney disease, breathing difficulties, inflammatory bowel disease or history of a blocked bowel, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, fits, abdominal pain, gallstones or bile duct problems.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms worsen or do not disappear after 7 days of use.
- Do not increase the dose or take this more often than directed. Long term or excessive use of this medication may lead to dependency.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking terpin hydrate as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to terpin hydrate or any of its ingredients.