Terbutaline + Ambroxol
Information about Terbutaline + Ambroxol
Terbutaline + ambroxol uses
Terbutaline+Ambroxol is used in the treatment of cough.
How terbutaline + ambroxol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Terbutaline and Ambroxol, which relieves cough. Terbutaline and ambroxol. Terbutaline is a bronchodilator which relaxes muscles in your airways and widens airways. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of terbutaline + ambroxol
Stomach discomfort, Tremor, Allergic reaction, Increased heart rate, Palpitations
Available Medicine for Terbutaline + Ambroxol
- ₹37 to ₹83Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹17Empiai Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹57Admac Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹80Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries1 variant(s)
- ₹72Jarun Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹37Aveon Healthcare & Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Anze Biotech1 variant(s)
- ₹72Medok Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terbutaline + Ambroxol
- Terbutaline + Ambroxol relieves cough associated with bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other broncho-pulmonary disorders.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Terbutaline + Ambroxol and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.