Information about Sodium Hyaluronate
Sodium hyaluronate uses
Sodium Hyaluronate is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
How sodium hyaluronate works
Sodium Hyaluronate reduces the friction in the joints and helps them to work smoothly.
Common side effects of sodium hyaluronate
Itching, Pain, Joint inflammation, Discoloration of skin, Joint stiffness, Joint swelling
Available Medicine for Sodium Hyaluronate
- ₹6499Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹87Nouveau Medicament Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹182Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹3500LG Lifesciences1 variant(s)
- ₹428Insight Eyecare Pvt Ltd.1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sodium Hyaluronate
- Taking special precaution, if you use soft contact lens and are prescribed sodium hyaluronate eye drops.
Frequently asked questions for Sodium Hyaluronate
Q. Is Sodium Hyaluronate safe?
Sodium Hyaluronate is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Sodium Hyaluronate vegan?
Yes, Sodium Hyaluronate is commercially produced from fermentation of a vegetable-origin derived substrate by a selected strain of Streptococcus zooepidermicus
Q. Is Sodium Hyaluronate natural?
Yes, Sodium Hyaluronate is a natural polysaccharide
Q. Is sodium hyaluronate the same as hyaluronic acid?
Yes, they show same effect, however, sodium hyaluronate is a hyaluronic acid derivative.
Q. Is Sodium Hyaluronate dangerous?
No, Sodium Hyaluronate is not dangerous if used as prescribed by your doctor.