Information about Sertaconazole
Sertaconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How sertaconazole works
Sertaconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of sertaconazole
Loss of taste sensation, Nausea, Vomiting
Available Medicine for Sertaconazole
- ₹138 to ₹302Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹96 to ₹194Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹107 to ₹322Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹180 to ₹230Wockhardt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹122 to ₹280KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹116 to ₹303Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹128 to ₹303Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹299Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹260Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82 to ₹231Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sertaconazole
- Some tips for personal hygiene:
- Wash your hands with soap before and after applying the cream.
- Do not share your towel or clothes with anyone.
- Wear clean clothes every day to prevent infection.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.