Information about Sertaconazole
Sertaconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How Sertaconazole works
Sertaconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Sertaconazole
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Skin irritation
Available Medicine for Sertaconazole
SerivaTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹152 to ₹3313 variant(s)
SertacreamMankind Pharma Ltd
₹96 to ₹1932 variant(s)
SertasporIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹128 to ₹3504 variant(s)
₹180 to ₹2302 variant(s)
EpisertKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹130 to ₹2953 variant(s)
₹116 to ₹3022 variant(s)
SercosOaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹128 to ₹3023 variant(s)
SetrabetMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
₹259 to ₹3252 variant(s)
SertaborHetero Drugs Ltd
SertalinLincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹82 to ₹2312 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sertaconazole
- Sertaconazole helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Some tips for personal hygiene:
- Wash your hands with soap before and after applying the cream.
- Do not share your towel or clothes with anyone.
- Wear clean clothes every day to prevent infection.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.