Information about selenious acid
Selenious acid uses
selenious acid is used in the treatment of Nutritional deficiencies.
How selenious acid works
selenious acid provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects of selenious acid
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers
Available Medicine for selenious acidNo medicine available
Expert advice for selenious acid
- You will be regularly monitored for serum selenium levels while taking selenious acid.
- Do not take ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and selenium at the same as selenium cannot be used by the body as a nutritional source when both are mixed together.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to selenious acid or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patients with previous episodes of selenium poisoning.