selenious acid is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies
How it works
selenious acid provides essential nutrients
Common side effects
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- You will be regularly monitored for serum selenium levels while taking selenious acid.
- Do not take ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and selenium at the same as selenium cannot be used by the body as a nutritional source when both are mixed together.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to selenious acid or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patients with previous episodes of selenium poisoning.